The following describes the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions ”) upon which TTMF Limited (the “Company” or “TTMF” or “We”) offers access to the Internet site found at http://ttm.financial alongside any related sub-domains and/or mobile applications thereof (together the “Services ”) to the customer (“you” or “You”).
You understand and agree that TTMF may discontinue or change the Services at any time, without notice. You also understand and agree that TTMF may discontinue or restrict your use of the Services for any reason without notice.
According to local laws and regulations, , you may be required to either provide your full name, email address, password, and phone number (the “Registration Credentials”) or register via one of the Third Party Accounts (specifically as displayed on the registration page ) to set up an account on the Services (an “Account”) and obtain access to certain parts of the Services. You must ensure that your Registration Credentials are accurate, truthful and updated. We reserve the right to block the creation of your Account based on our inability to confirm the authenticity of your Registration Credentials.
Please note that your email address and password which you provide and your user name will be used to login in to your Account. You will be solely responsible for maintaining their confidentiality and must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account. You are solely responsible for all activity and usage on your Account, including, but not limited to, use of the Account by any third party authorized by you to use your email address and password.
We reserve the right to terminate your Account, in our sole discretion, at any time without notice. You may terminate your Account at any time by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process within fifteen working days in normal circumstances.
We offer services, products, and subscriptions for a subscription fee (respectively, “Subscription Services” and “Subscription Fee”).
Payment . You represent that you are at least the minimum age required to enter into a legal agreement. You agree to pay us for any SubscriptionServices you purchase from us (or a third party), as well as all other charges incurred under your account, including applicable taxes and fees. You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account, including purchases made by you or anyone you allow to use your account or any sub-or linked accounts (including any person with implied, actual, or apparent authority) or anyone who gains access to your account as a result of your failure to safeguard your authentication credentials.
Fraud Protection . We may take steps to verify the validity of the credit card information you provide to us. You authorize us to do anything for verification and anti-fraud purposes.
Termination. We, in our sole discretion, may change, discontinue or terminate any or all aspects of a Subscription Services without notice, including access to support services, content and other products or services ancillary to the Subscription Services, subject to providing an appropriate refund for any portions of a specified but no longer available term.
No Refunds . Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth herein (but subject to any applicable law), all charges for a Subscription Services are nonrefundable unless provided otherwise in the terms you agree to when you register. We reserve the right to refuse such a refund request for any reason, including if we reasonably believe (i) that you are trying to unfairly exploit this refund policy, for example, by making repetitive refund requests in respect of the same feature; (ii) if you are in breach of the Terms; or (iii) if we reasonably suspect that you are using the Subscription Based Services fraudulently.
Change in Fees and Billing Method . We may change our fees and billing methods at any time. We will provide you with notice of any price increase at least thirty (30) days in advance.
The services, and any material and/or content appearing thereon (“content ”) are provided “as is”, without any warranties. TTMF, its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currentness, timeliness, noninfringement, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the content available through the services, or the services themselves, and TTMF hereby disclaims any such express or implied warranties.
In no event shall TTMF, its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or to any third party or to anyone else for any kind of financial loss, lost profits, any special, incidental or consequential damage or any other similar damage or any other loss or injury, resulting directly or indirectly from use of the services, caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering the services and any content on thereon.
In no event shall TTMF, its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or any third party or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such content on the services or the services themselves.
No Investment Advice Provided
Any opinions, chats, messages, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in the Services are provided as general market information for educational and entertainment purposes only, and do not constitute investment advice. The Services should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent market research before making your actual trading decisions. Opinions, market data, recommendations or any other content is subject to change at any time without notice. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. We do not recommend the use of technical analysis as a sole means of trading decisions. We do not recommend making hurried trading decisions. You should always understand that past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Without limiting the foregoing, you understand that laws regarding financial contracts vary throughout the world, and it is your sole obligation to ensure that you fully comply with any law, regulation or directive, applicable to your country of residence with regards to the use of the Services. The Services does not constitute, and may not be used for the purposes of, an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
TTMF grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited personal license to access and use the Services (the “License”). This License is conditional on your full and continuing compliance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to “deep-link” to the Services, resell or permit access to the Services to others, and not to copy any materials appearing on the Services for resale or for any other purpose to others without the prior written consent of TTMF. You agree not to use any electronic communication feature of Services on the Services for any purpose that is unlawful, tortious, abusive, and intrusive on another's privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening or hateful. The License granted under these Terms and Conditions will terminate if TTMF believes that any information provided by you, including (but not limited to) your Registration Credentials, is no longer current or accurate, or if you fail to otherwise comply with any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions and all rules and guidelines for each of the Services. Upon such violation, you agree to cease accessing Services. You agree that TTMF, at its sole discretion and with or without notice, may terminate your access to any or all Services, and remove and discard any information or content within the Services.
Links to Third Party Sites and Use of Third Party Software
The Services contain hyperlinks to websites operated by persons other than TTMF. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. You agree not to hold TTMF responsible for the content or operation of such websites. A hyperlink from our Services to another website does not imply that TTMF endorses the content on that website or the operator or operations of that website. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content or such web-site.
You acknowledge that your use of any third parties' site and or software is subject to the applicable third party's terms and conditions, and you further agree not to hold TTMF liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such use by You.
The liability of TTMF, its officers, directors or employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the amount of money you transferred to TTMF in relation to the transaction giving rise to such liability.
TTMF may make available to you through one or more of its Services a broad range of financial information that is generated internally or obtained from agents, vendors or partners (“Third Party Providers ”). This includes, but is not limited to, financial market data, quotes, news, analyst opinions, research reports, graphs and data (“Market Information”).
Market Information provided on the Services is not intended as investment advice. TTMF does not endorse or approve the Market Information, and we make it available to you only as a service for your own convenience. TTMF and its Third Party Providers do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the Market Information, or warrant any results from your use or reliance on the Market Information.
Market Information may quickly become unreliable for various reasons including, for example, changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. Neither TTMF nor the Third Party Providers are obligated to update any information or opinions contained in any Market Information, and we may discontinue offering Market Information at any time without notice. You agree that neither TTMF nor the Third Party Providers will be liable in any way for the termination, interruption, delay or inaccuracy of any Market Information. You will not “deep-link”, redistribute or facilitate the redistribution of Market Information, nor will you provide access to Market Information to anyone who is not authorized by TTMF to receive Market Information.
With regard to any Market Information displayed on the Services, you are prohibited from, and hereby represent and warrant that you shall not: (i) copy, store, sell, license, distribute, transmit or duplicate to any third party or to any person any Market Information or any part thereof in any form or by any means; (ii) make the Market Information available on any website or in an application, or available to the public via the internet or otherwise; (iii) use the Market Information for the purpose of creating and/or operating (directly or by any third party) any financial product, index or service, or in any other manner without TTMF or its applicable Third Party Providers' permission; (iv) use the trademarks, logos, brand names or any other similar identifying mark, or remove any copyright or proprietary notices incorporated into the Market Information (“Marks”) and you hereby acknowledge that TTMF or its applicable Third Party Providers are the owners of the intellectual property rights in, and relating to, the Market Information any Marks; (v) use the Market Information in any way or for any purpose that would require a separate license from TTMF or its applicable Third Party Providers or any other person; and (vi) permit, or purport to permit, any third party to do any of the foregoing.
Use & Access
You shall be responsible for providing and maintaining the means by which you access the Services, which may include, but is not limited to, your personal computer or mobile device, connectivity hardware, and telecommunication lines.
You shall be responsible for all access and service fees necessary to connect to the Services and assume all charges incurred by use of such connectivity services. You further assume all risks associated with the use and storage of information on your personal computer, mobile device or on any other computer or device through which you will gain access to the Services (hereinafter referred to as “Computer”).
You represent and warrant that you have implemented and plan to operate and maintain appropriate protection in relation to the security and control of your Computer and any information and data included therein.
You agree that TTMF will not be liable in any way to you in the event of failure of or damage or destruction to your Computer systems, data or records or any part thereof, or for delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from the failure or mismanagement of any telecommunications or Computer equipment or software.
You will not in any way, whether directly or indirectly, expose TTMF or any of TTMF's online service providers to any computer virus or other similarly harmful or inappropriate material or device.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, your use of the Services is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not use, sell, rent, lease, copy, modify, distribute, redistribute, license, publicly perform or display, publish, edit, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Services and/or any Content and Marks, without TTMF's prior explicit written consent; Likewise, You shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Services, without TTMF's prior explicit written consent;
- Except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Services, Content and/or Marks contained therein may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, without TTMF's prior explicit written consent;
- You shall not access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive service;
- You may not use the Services in connection with material which promotes illegal activities, or the violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights (including, but not limited to, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party), information protection and privacy, including, but not limited to, content which disseminates another person's personal information without his or her permission;
- The Services may not be used or accessed by any automated machine, bot, spider, or such other automated feature or service;
- You shall not impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, connection or association with any person or entity, or use any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate contact information;
- You may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any features of the Services, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion thereof through any means, or interfere with, corrupt, or disrupt the operation or performance of the Services or the ability of any other person to use them (including, without limitation, by attempting to degrade the performance of the servers in any way);
- You may not violate other users' or third parties' rights to privacy, publicity and other rights, or harvest, scrape, data aggregate, data mine, screen scrape, index or collect data and information about other users or third parties without their consent, whether manually, or automatically with the use of any means, including without limitation bots, crawlers, spiders, sifters and load testers, without the express written consent of TTMF, or engage in testing, pen-testing, sniffing or monitoring of the Services, their systems, software or hardware in any way;
- You may not use the Services in connection with material which a reasonable person could deem to be: offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, objectionable, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or deceptive, indecent, pornographic, profane, threatening, advocating harassment or intimidation, distressing, vulgar, hateful, malicious, harmful for minors, racially or ethnically offensive, advocating racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or disparaging the religious, political, or legal agenda of any person or entity, or is otherwise inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions including any of our policies;
TTMF reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that TTMF will not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services or any part thereof.
TTMF reserves the right to suspend the operation of the Services or any part or sections thereof at any time and no claims may be entertained against the Company in connection thereto.
You agree that TTMF will not be liable in any way to you or to any other person in the event of force majeure (including, but not limited to, the act of any government or legal authority) or for the failure of or damage or destruction to your computer systems, data or records or any part thereof, or for delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from the failure or mismanagement of any telecommunications or computer equipment or software.
You understand that while the Internet and the World Wide Web are generally reliable, technical problems or other conditions may delay or prevent you from accessing the Services.
TTMF shall not be liable, and you agree not to hold or seek to hold TTMF or any of its agents or service providers liable, for any technical problems, system failures and malfunctions, communication line failures, equipment or software failures or malfunctions, system access issues, system capacity issues, high Internet traffic demand, security breaches and unauthorized access, and other similar computer problems and defects.
TTMF does not represent, warrant or guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Services at times or locations of your choosing, or that TTMF will have adequate capacity for the Services as a whole or in any geographic location.
TTMF does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Services will provide uninterrupted and error-free service. TTMF does not make any warranties or guarantees with respect to the Services and the Content, including but not limited to, warranties for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Without limiting the foregoing TTMF will not be responsible for an impossibility to execute orders and requirements due to failures in the operation of informational systems caused by technical faults, which are beyond its control.
“User Content” means any and all information and content that You submit to, or use with, the Services (e.g., Your comments on articles). You are solely responsible for Your User Content. You assume all risks associated with the use of Your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of Your User Content that makes You or any third party personally identifiable.
You hereby represent and warrant that: (a) You are the owner of the User Content, or have sufficient rights and authority thereto; and (b) Your User Content does not violate these Terms and Conditions; and (c) your User Content does not contain any virus, adware, spyware, worms, or other harmful or malicious code; and (d) You should not give any advice and recommendations without professional qualifications and licence in compliance with laws, regulations and other administrative requirements. You alone are responsible for Your User Content.
TTMF is not obligated to backup any User Content and User Content may be deleted at any time. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of Your User Content.
By posting or uploading User Content to the Services, You hereby grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, to TTMF an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use Your User Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing. You agree to irrevocably waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to User Content.
If You provide TTMF any feedback or suggestions regarding the Services (“Feedback”), You hereby assign to TTMF all rights in the Feedback and agree that TTMF shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. TTMF will treat any Feedback You provide to Company as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that You will not submit to TTMF any information or ideas that You consider to be confidential or proprietary.
TTMF reserves the right (but have no obligation, except as and to the extent required by applicable law) to review any User Content, investigate, and/or take appropriate action against You in its sole discretion (including removing or modifying Your User Content, terminating Your account, and/or reporting You to law enforcement authorities). In particular, group invites, advertisements, self-promotion, or DM to others are strictly prohibited, which includes but not limited to User Content constituting advertising, solicitation, affiliate code or link baiting.
Each Services user is solely responsible for any and all of its User Content. TTMF does not control User Content, nor shall TTMF be responsible for any User Content. TTMF makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content. Your interactions with other Services users are solely between You and such user. You agree that TTMF will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between You and any user, TTMF is under no obligation to become involved in its resolution or in any other manner whatsoever.
Trademarks and Copyrights
All rights, titles and interests in and to the Services, the Content, the Marks, services marks, trade names, and logos are owned by TTMF, or its affiliates, or other licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws, and international treaties.
You agree not to delete any copyright notices or other indications of protected intellectual property rights from materials that you print or download from the Services. You will not obtain any intellectual property rights or any right or license to use such materials or the Services, other than as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Images displayed on the Services are either the property of TTMF or its licensors. You agree not to upload, post, reproduce or distribute any information, software or other material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights and the prior written consent of TTMF.
Nothing contained on the Services may be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without the written permission of TTMF or any third party that may own the trademarks. Your use of trademarks, or any other content of the Services, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
If You believe that one of our users, or Services, is unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a copyrighted material, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notificationmust be provided to our email：email@example.com.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that You claim to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material on our services that You claim is infringing and that You request us to remove;
- Sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- Your contactinformation and e-mail address;
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that You are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless TTMF, its corporate affiliates and their respective officers, directors and employees immediately upon demand from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of: (i) any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or (ii) violation by you of any law or the rights of any third party.
Without prejudice to any other rights in these Terms and Conditions, if You breach in whole or in part any provision contained herein, TTMF or any of its corporate affiliates which provide the Services to You reserve the right to take such action as they sees fit, including (but not limited to) terminating any agreement in place with You, terminating or blocking the Services to You and/or taking legal action against You.
Governing Law and Court Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the British Virgin Islands (“BVI”), without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof. This is the case regardless of whether you reside or transact business with TTMF anywhere else in the world.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are held unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Exclusive Court Jurisdiction: You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the BVI to settle any dispute, which may arise in relation thereto.
The Services hereunder are offered by TTMF Limited, registered at:
Sertus Chambers, P.O. Box 905, Quastisky Building, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
TTMF may receive a referral fee as a result of displaying such third party providers in respect of financial services in our Services. The Services do not necessarily include any brokerage companies or all types of products available in the marketplace. We do not guarantee that the Services displays the best possible rates and terms available in the market.
No information on the Services is to be construed as financial product advice or a recommendation.
Your engagement with third party providers displayed on the Services, is subject to a separate agreement between you and the applicable third party. You acknowledge and agree that TTMF has no role in the third party's decision to provide or not provide financial services to you.
TTMF may assign its rights in the Services to any third party at its sole discretion. You may not assign or delegate your rights according to this Agreement, without the Company's prior written consent.
Failure to assert, at any time, any right, or require performance with regard to these Terms and Conditions by or on behalf of TTMF shall not constitute concession, yield, waiver or relinquishment of any sort, and shall not limit TTMF's rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent or other breaches.
TTMF reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to periodically amend or revise these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Services, following such amendment, constitutes your acknowledgement and consent of such amendments. The last revision will be reflected in the below “Last modified” line.
Last Modified: February 22, 2022
Supplement One, Applicable to clients of Tiger Fintech (NZ) Limited
Tiger Fintech (NZ) Limited Community Rules
Tiger Fintech (NZ) Limited (“TFNZ”) is committed to providing its investing clients with a more engaged community and convivial atmosphere where investors are encouraged to share and communicate their investment thoughts, understanding, views, and knowledge with others. It is important for us to maintain the community as a good and interactive place for investors to engage and learn about equity, options and futures markets and investment trends. TFNZ sincerely hopes every investor can benefit from this community. Accordingly, TFNZ has established the Rules for this community to ensure a respectful, sincere, and supportive environment is promoted on this platform. By participating in TFNZ Community, we deem you have read the disclaimer of this community, and you agree with, and will adhere to the Rules introduced hereinafter.
In order to maintain and promote an orderly community, our community administrator will monitor and review the content of community posts and comments. If at TFNZ’s own discretion, information posted, shared, or commented is deemed to breach community rules; or your post, sharing or comment is reported by other users, which at TFNZ’s own discretion, it is deemed that the reported information violates these Community Rules, then this may result in your remark being deleted and/or you are being banned as a user of this trading community without a prior notice to you. Every user in this community is obligated to show and promote mutual respect and if you have observed any negative content or information that is not compliant with our Community Rules or detrimental to the purpose of this community, we encourage you to report it to our community administrator.
For the purpose of a respectful, positive and orderly community environment, content and information that relate to the following are prohibited:
Financial advice, consultancy, and solicitation on offerings or services.
Content or information that constitute personal financial advice, investment advice or the provision of consultancy services that may relate to:
- Investing, financial planning, taxation advice or recommendation.
- Offer or solicitation to buy or sell financial products.
- Solicit users to other platforms for the purpose of giving abovementioned advice.
- Solicit users to other platforms for the purpose of collective buying or selling financial products in order to achieve stock price manipulation or personal gain.
- Advice in relation to Investment portfolio management and mirror trading.
Sexual, obscene, harassing or violence content
Any content or information, including words, images, videos, or links that constitute, solicit, advocate or prone to be sexual, nude or explicit in nature, obscene, harassing, or violent is prohibited.
Any content or information that constitute, advocate, or prone to be offensive, insulting, defamatory, threatening, bullying or inflammatory is prohibited.
Racism, terrorism, and hatred content
Any content or information that constitute, advocate, or relate to racism, terrorism, or hatred is prohibited.
Disrespectful, vulgar, and derogatory language or content
Any content or information that is, or prone to be disrespectful, abusive, vulgar, derogatory, or profane is prohibited.
Personal identifiable information, user privacy and security
To respect and protect user privacy, any personal identifiable information is prohibited in this community, including but not limit to:
- Passport number, Chinese ID card number or other types of government issued identity number, documents, or information.
- Personal contact information, including real name, phone number, email address and address.
- Information that relates to bank account number, credit card details.
- Content or information that may incur personal identifiable information leakage, or exposure to the third-party without user permission.
- Impersonating other users or misrepresenting other users.
- Any external links with malicious intention or content, for example, external fraudulent website, trojan, virus websites, phishing websites, junk or spamming.
Copyright and infringement
Users should not post any content or information, impersonating TFNZ, or with the nature or impression of acting on TFNZ’s behalf.
Users are not allowed to post, use any content or information in a way that may infringe TFNZ’s intellectual property, copyright, trademark, logo or branding; or by posting, exploiting branding of TFNZ for the purpose of misleading others.
Meaningless and junk information
The following types of content and information are prohibited in this community:
- A string of meaningless words, symbols, letters of the alphabet, pictures, and expressions.
- Advertisements, external invites by means of text, picture, QR code, external link without TFNZ’s consent.
- Meaningless content or multiple posts containing duplicate information.
- Third-party activities, promotion, or product sale without the consent of TFNZ.
The following misconduct behaviors are prohibited, including but not limit to:
- Spreading misleading, false rumors, unsubstantiated or fabricate content or information about a stock, organization or individual, with an intent to move the price of the stock, which may result in inflammatory market reactions or market manipulation.
- Purposedly post prophecy, personal views about performance of financial products, with the nature of soliciting others to follow the investment strategy to achieve personal gain or to manipulate the stock price.
- Any other content or information that is or may result in market misconduct behaviors.
Prohibited by regulations and laws
Users should not post any content or information that may violate the local laws and regulations or post any content or information that from TFNZ’s view is disrupting the purpose of this community.
Investing involves risk. TFNZ does not provide any personal financial or investment advice to its investors, and any information posted, shared, and presented in this community does not constitute as such; nor we authorize a third-party to give personal advice on our behalf. Please always remember you might lose money, you are not guaranteed to make profits, or achieve investment returns. We encourage you to do your own research before starting your investment.
Although TFNZ encourages its investors to share financial markets investment information with others in this community, users should be aware of bindings in terms of the use, repost or reproduce the information or sources originated from other third-party platforms. You should be aware that and ensure that when you use the third-party platforms’ information, their intellectual property and copyright is respected and adhered to. TFNZ is not liable for any content posted by users that may infringe rights or copyright of other third-party platforms.
Supplement Two, Applicable to clients of Tiger Brokers (AU) Pty Limited
Tiger Brokers (AU) Pty Limited Community Rules
Community Rules Highlight:
- Be Kind: Treat all other members with respect. There will be absolutely no tolerance of harassment, witch-hunting, sexism, racism, or any form of hate speech.
- No endorsement: you are personally liable and responsible to your posts. Pump and Dump is strictly prohibited.Tiger Brokers does not make any endorsement to the contents posted by the members. Tiger Brokers does not warrant or guarantee the completeness and accuracy of any posts views made in the group.
- No spam, self-promotion:Group invites, advertisements or DM to other members without obtaining prior consent from the group administrator are strictly prohibited.
- DYOR and No investment advice: Do your own research. Any materials and information provided by any member are at best general in nature, which is not an investment advice considering your personal situation, needs or objectives.
- Personal Privacy: please do not share or disclose any personal information of yours or anyone else.
- See something, say something: Please let the administrator know if you see anything that violated the Rules. We want this group to be a welcoming space.
if you intend to make postings as a representative or employee of a licensed entity, please identify yourself to administrator and seek prior approval.
1. BE KIND AND ENCOURAGING
We’re all in this together to create a welcoming, no-judgment community. Be mindful that people join the Tiger Brokers Community at different points in their investing journey. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required. Different respectful opinions are highly appreciated.
It is the policy of Tiger Brokers Community to allow members to discuss issues in a free and open manner (subject to the principles outlined in this Rules). Tiger Brokers will not take sides in disagreements or disputes involving group members. Please inform the administrator should you see any postings that is in breach of the rules
2. YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE TO YOUR POST
You are personally liable and responsible to your posts. Tiger Brokers does not make any endorsement to the contents posted by the members. Tiger Brokers does not warrant or guarantee the completeness and accuracy of any posts made.
If you are making posts as a representatives or employees of a licensed entity, please identify yourself to Group Administrator and seek approval first.
You must not make any postings in the Group that:
- Mislead members and/or misrepresent your identity or your relationship with Tiger Brokers or any other persons
- Contain swearing and offensive language. Bullying, threatening or harassing of any kind is not allowed, and degrading comments about race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity will not be tolerated.
- Defame any entities or individuals, which can include allegations, rumors, contradictions, and humor. Entities or corporations with more than 10 employees may have the cause of action for defamation.
- May or likely infringe any 3rdparty’s copyright or IP.
- is irrelevant to the topics discussed in the Group;
- is deemed to coordinate pump and dump activities
- is fraudulent, misleading or deceptive.
- Is likely to feed the trolls
3. No spam, self-promotion:
Group invites, advertisements, self promotion, or DM to other members without obtaining prior consent from the Group Administrator are strictly prohibited. which includes but not limited to posts constituting advertising, solicitation, affiliate code or link baiting (which is embedding a link in your post to drive traffic to your own site);
4. NO PERSONAL ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS
Do your own research. Any materials and information provided by any member are at best general in nature, which is not an investment advice considering your personal situation, needs or objectives.
You should not give or seek personalised advice and recommendations. For any advice needed, please speak to a professional tax or financial adviser. Any information you provide (factual or opinion) must not be used to mislead or misinform others.
5. SOURCES MUST BE PROVIDED
When sharing information, a link to a reliable and reputable source must be provided for others to validate the information provided and read on if they wish to do so. Screenshots of articles or copied and pasted texts will not be approved.
Copyright material shall not be posted, unless you have received explicit consent from the author or owner and it will not infringe the copyright.
The group will not tolerate any postings that contain malware, viruses or diverts members to phishing websites
6. NO REPEATED POSTS
Before you submit a post, please search the group for recent posts about the same topic. Add your comments to an existing thread if there is one, so the discussion remains easy to follow.
7. PERSONAL PRIVACY
Please do not share any personal information of yours. You shall not share others’ personal information without their explicit consent.
Discussions about money and investing can be sensitive and personal. What’s shared in the group stays in the group, unless stated otherwise. Collection of personal data of other members in any form is not allowed. Also, you should be aware that other users might not be who they claim to be. We do not perform background checks on any of the group members and we do not warrant that any user’s profile contains accurate information. Therefore, please do not give out your personal information to others.
By being a member of this group, you agree to follow the Community Terms and Conditions, the Supplement herein, and agree that upon sharing any information in the group, you grant and assign to Tiger Brokers and its affiliates a non-exclusive worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, and create derivative works from such information in any and all media and in any manner whatsoever, without any obligation to account to you. You also grant Tiger Brokers the right to authorise its users to download, reformat and print content from the group for their personal and non-commercial use.
Please do not post or share any material or information that may infringe any IP or copyright of any party. Copyright material shall not be posted, unless you have received consent from the author or owner and it will not infringe the copyright.
We make no representations or warranties and take no responsibility for the accuracy, truthfulness, legality, decency, or any other aspect of any discussion. Speaking in a group does not imply our endorsement, recommendation or support of that statement or any information, opinion, goods or services mentioned therein and we accept no responsibility for this.
There may be people joining the group from outside Australia, however, we make no representations or warranties that the information contained in the group complies with the laws of any country outside Australia (including intellectual property laws). If you join this group from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all relevant laws in your location.
We may remove you from the group at any time for any reason, including but not limited to breach of the above rules, without prior notice to you.
All investment products carry risk.. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Any material or information provided by Tiger Brokers (AU) Pty Limited, “TBAU”, is not advice and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider its appropriateness for your circumstances.
Tiger Brokers (AU) Pty Limited, ABN 12 007 268 386, is licensed and regulated by Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), Australian Financial Services Licence no. 300767 (AFSL).
Please ensure you have read and understand the financial service guide, risk disclosure statements, product disclosure statements, target market determinations, terms and conditions and other disclosure and legal documents before making any investment.
The material shared or posted in the Group chat is for information purpose only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, a recommendation or endorsement for any financial product or strategy, nor does it constitute an offer to provide financial product advice by TBAU.
Supplement Three, Applicable to clients of TradeUP Securities, Inc.
TradeUP Securities Community Rules
TradeUP Securities, Inc. (“TradeUP Securities”) is a registered brokerage firm at SEC (CRD: 18483; SEC: 8-36754), a member of FINRA/SIPC (BrokerCheck https://brokercheck.finra.org). It is a self-directed broker dealer which does not provide any investment advice to its clients. The information discussed in the community is posted by its clients to express their points of view on stocks, bonds or markets etc. which is not endorsed or verified by TradeUP Securities. TradeUP Securties will not be responsible for the accuracy, reliability and completeness of those information.
- Not Advice: The information contained in this Community is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide professional, investment or any other type of advice or recommendation, or to create a fiduciary relationship. TradeUP Securities does not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, completeness, appropriateness or sufficiency for any purpose of any information included in this material. Certain information may have been provided by third-party sources and, while believed to be reliable, has not been independently verified by TradeUP Securities, and its accuracy or completeness cannot be guaranteed. You should not make an investment decision in reliance on information posted in the Community.
- Not An Offer or Solicitation: Nothing discussed in the Community is, or should be construed as, an offer, a solicitation of an offer or an invitation to buy or sell any security or derivative, and it is not intended for distribution in any jurisdiction where such distribution would be contrary to law.
- Risk of Loss. Securities and derivatives transactions involve risk of loss, including loss of principal. You should weigh potential benefits against the risks. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- Not a Valuation: Nothing discussed in the Community should be considered as an official valuation of any security or derivative mentioned herein. Any pricing information provided is indicative only and does not reflect a level at which TradeUP Securities may be prepared to execute a trade; nor is it intended to demonstrate actual results that may be achieved by any transaction.
5. Personal identifiable information, user privacy and security To respect and protect user privacy, any personal identifiable information is prohibited in this community, including but not limit to:
- Passport number, driver license, social security number or other types of government issued identity number, documents, or information.
- Personal contact information, including real name, phone number, email address and address.
- Content or information that may incur personal identifiable information leakage, or exposure to the third-party without user permission.
- Impersonating other users or misrepresenting other users.
- Any external links with malicious intention or content, for example, external fraudulent website, trojan, virus websites, phishing websites, junk or spamming.
- Copyright and infringement Users should not post any content or information, impersonating TradeUP Securities, or its affiliates. Users are not allowed to post, use any content or information in a way that may infringe TradeUP Securities’s intellectual property, copyright, trademark, logo or branding; or by posting, exploiting branding of TradeUP Securites, for the purpose of misleading others. By being a member of this Community, you agree to all the terms and conditioned defined by TradeUP Securities and grant and assign to TradeUP Securities and its affiliates a non-exclusive worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, and create derivative works from such information in any and all media and in any manner whatsoever, without any obligation to account to you. You also grant TradeUP Securities the right to authorise its users to download, reformat and print content from the Community for their personal and non-commercial use.
- TradeUP Securities’ Right. TradeUP Securities have the rights to delete the comments of its uses without their notice or agreement if TradeUP Securities believe those information may violate the local rules and regulations. Also, TradeUP Securities may change and amend the Communities rules without any notice.