dailyovr
10-26

$ST Engineering(S63.SI)$   is on my watchlist at $10.05.


My target price has been reached, but I'm still holding back from entering.


At $10.05, the price could find support and rebound. But if the selling pressure continues, we could see it dip further towards **$9.80**.


For now, I'm watching patiently. I want to see the price stabilise, turn upwards, and show clear signs of rising momentum before making my move.


No rush to buy just because it has reached my target price. A target price gets my attention, but the price action helps me decide when to enter.


**Patience first. Confirmation next. Entry only when the momentum supports it.** 

🎁 Write & Win | Earnings Season: Hold or Sell?
Whenever a company is about to report, investors face the same question: Earnings tonight—do you hold or sell? Some investors hold with confidence: “I'm in it for the long term. One night won't change my view.” Some trim their positions: “Lock in some gains and sleep better.” Others keep cash ready: “If it drops, I'll buy more!” One earnings report can send a stock soaring—or falling—overnight. So, what's your move?
Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.

Comments

  • 古月说
    10-26
    古月说
    I see. Great article for me thanks
    • dailyovr: 
      I'm still monitoring it, probably anything less than $10 worth looking at it again.
Leave a comment
2