🔥Stock Prediction: How will Tesla close Thursday 21/7 following their earnings?
Click to vote. Can you predict where $Tesla Motors(TSLA)$ will move following their earnings? If you get the right answers, you can get 20 Tiger Coins. In addition, you have the chance of winning 100 Tiger Coins.Tesla announced that it will release its Q2, 2022 earnings report after the closing bell on Wednesday, July 20. Lets's guess where $Tesla Motors(TSLA)$ will move following their earnings?
💡Here are the key numbers from the first-quarter report:
- According to Tesla's first quarter 2022 financial results, revenue was $18.756 billion, up 81% year-over-year and exceeding analysts' expectations of $17.84 billion;
- net income was $3.280 billion, compared with $464 million in the same period last year, exceeding analysts' expectations of $2.589 billion.
Tesla Q2 earnings consensus
- Earlier this month, Tesla announced another strong quarterly global production and sales results, achieved despite various challenges. Tesla increased its overall electric car production in Q2 by about 25% year-over-year to 258,580.
- Tesla Q2 earnings consensus. Wall Street forecasts Tesla will report a 44% year-on-year rise in revenue to $17.2 billion in the second quarter. Adjusted Ebitda is expected to more than double to $5.0 billion while adjusted EPS at the bottom-line is estimated to rise 28% from last year to $1.85.
What are your insights about Tesla's financial reports?
- Click to vote. Guess where Tesla will move following their earnings? If you get correct answers, you can get 20 Tiger Coins.
- Reply and forward this post, share your insights about Tesla's financial reports, we will give 100 Tiger Coins with outstanding comments.
- All Tigers who write posts containing more than 300 characters will receive 300 Tiger Coins. Tigers who write posts of the highest quality will receive 1,000 Tiger Coins. Make a post on the TOPIC page >>
- The deadline for this event is 21:00 on 21st July, SGT
🔥Don't forget to follow@Tiger_Earnings, Tiger's official account for providing key information during earnings season📖📖📖
Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.