Can PYPL break out of resistance from earnings tonight?!
- PYPL has been in a sell channel for some time
- A buy channel has also been formed since Dec with a breakout late Jan
- It is a clear case of maintaining the buy channel or snap back into the sell channel
- Upper resistance remains at 90 (key level to break)
- Downside support comes in at 76, 73 and last line at 68
All depends on tonight's earnings. A good market response means we will test 90 for a break.
However, even if negative, enough FA out there that shows PYPL is indeed on the recovery, just need time.
Note the big gap between 83 and 85
Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.