Why I Started Averaging Down on Bullish(BLSH) — Is a Reversal Taking Shape?
I started averaging down on Bullish not because I think the stock is risk-free, but because I am seeing an interesting technical setup after a major correction. My average cost is around $70, so I am still well above the current price. Instead of trying to call the exact bottom, I prefer to gradually improve my cost basis when the chart starts showing signs that selling pressure is weakening.
📉 From Falling Knife to Potential Base
The biggest technical development for me is the 200-day EMA. After trading below this trendline for an extended period, BLSH has recently managed to reclaim and hold around the EMA200 area. To me, that is an important change in character.
The setup is not fully bullish yet. Short-term momentum remains weak, but the rebound from the low-$30s followed by consolidation is encouraging. If BLSH can continue holding above the EMA200, form higher lows and eventually reclaim shorter-term moving averages, I would see stronger confirmation of a potential trend reversal.
That is why I am averaging down gradually rather than going all in.
🏦 The Fundamental Story
What interests me about BLSH is that I do not see it simply as another crypto-related stock. Bullish is building an institutional digital-asset infrastructure platform, with its business increasingly expanding beyond trading activity.
The company reported $92.6 million of adjusted revenue and $29.5 million of adjusted EBITDA in Q2 2026. Its push into institutional market infrastructure and tokenization also gives the company a longer-term growth opportunity if execution continues.
⚠️ Still a High-Risk Position
I am not ignoring the risks. Bullish reported a $280 million net loss in Q2, while its share count has increased significantly. The valuation also depends heavily on expectations for future growth.
That is why I am not trying to average down aggressively just to bring my $70 cost lower. I want the price action and fundamentals to confirm each other.
🎯 What I Am Watching
For me, the key signals are simple:
📌 Can BLSH continue holding above the EMA200?
📌 Can it form higher lows?
📌 Can volume return on a breakout?
📌 Can revenue and EBITDA continue improving?
My $70 average does not control my decision. If BLSH loses the EMA200 decisively or the fundamental story deteriorates, I will reassess.
For now, I am cautiously constructive. I am not trying to catch the exact bottom. I am gradually adding because the technical picture is improving, while the institutional crypto and tokenization story gives me a fundamental reason to stay patient.
My strategy remains simple: average gradually, avoid FOMO and let the trend confirm the thesis.
@Tiger_comments @TigerStars @TigerClub @WallStreet_Tiger
Comments