Bonta

Income Investing through option selling & dividend stock accumulation

    • BontaBonta
      ·00:21

      Tiger 10th anniversary event in SG

      Haven't been as active lately in Tiger community ever since my daughter's arrival. Nowadays I just mainly share my trades and respond to those who commented in my trade shares. Occasionally I will post when the topics trigger me and when I am free. With the drop in rewards for post sharing compared to when tiger just started, there isn't as much incentive to post as before.  Imagine my surprise when tiger community admin contacted me to ask me to attend Tiger's 10th year anniversary at Changi jewel. Well, I was Never a fan of such events and would like to just focus on making money. Didn't Had much expectations and just rushed down from work to attend the event. Reached late and was still working when I reached. Am surprised yet again with how friendly tiger team is as well as the set
      5.30K4
      Report
      Tiger 10th anniversary event in SG
    • BontaBonta
      ·07-12 23:52
      I opened 4 lot(s) $TMF 20240816 47.0 PUT$  ,Due to recent inflation reports. Inflation appears to have dropped in us to a level whereby Fed is likely to consider cutting interest rates in sept. There’s also warnings about potential recession if rate cuts doesn’t begin soon. Decided to be more aggressive in option selling. Closed previous position and did a vertical roll up to 47 strike. Time duration remains the same, but premium collected increased. Delta adjusted to around 20.
      4.57K2
      Report
    • BontaBonta
      ·07-12 23:50
      I closed 4 lot(s) $TMF 20240816 41.0 PUT$  ,>86% profits with >1 month to go. Not worth waiting more than 1 month for remaining 14% value. Take profits and move on. However, the probability of rate cuts in sept increases significantly with signs of inflation reducing, will look into replacing back the position
      4.01K1
      Report
    • BontaBonta
      ·07-12 22:43
      I opened 4 lot(s) $GME 20240726 40.0 CALL$  ,Meme Mob appears to have moved from Gme to chewy and maybe tesla. This leaves GME weaker without the support from the meme gang. Kitty strategy to divide attention between GME and Chewy may not end up well for those who follow him.
      1.61KComment
      Report
    • BontaBonta
      ·07-09
      Beginners tend to have better luck as they are more worried. They tend to follow rules closely and somehow tend to be luckier. The issues come when people start to think that the results that they have gained is due to their capability instead of attributing it to luck. That’s when they take on more risk and get greedy. That’s usually when the markets will give them a wake up call and let them Smell the roses. Many will quit then, especially those who over leveraged and went all in. Those that maintain tend to wake up and have second awakening and start to be more humble and learn more. Results will improve until they get overconfident again and markets will reach them a lesson yet again. That’s y it’s always impt to be humble and respect the markets and follow the rules to prevent collaps
      6571
      Report
    • BontaBonta
      ·07-09
      I opened $SQQQ 20240920 10.0 PUT$  ,Made some pocket change after the rolling. It’s pathetic for the increase in time Premiums. Will definitely look for early exit if there’s any reversal happening. The beauty of options is that a losing position can still make money while waiting for recovery
      1.89K1
      Report
    • BontaBonta
      ·07-09
      I closed $SQQQ 20240719 10.0 PUT$  ,Not all positions end well. Sqqq position got whacked by the recent rally. Well good thing is that options is more forgiving than stocks. Will roll for some credit while Defending position.
      13.90K2
      Report
    • BontaBonta
      ·07-09
      I opened 4 lot(s) $GME 20240816 55.0 CALL$  ,Replacing short position with longer dated. Seems like the short call ranges has reduced significantly. Could be a sign that call buyers have moved on.
      1.69KComment
      Report
    • BontaBonta
      ·07-09
      I closed 4 lot(s) $GME 20240719 65.0 CALL$  ,>86% profits. Decided not to wait for 1 10 more days for remaining 14%. Just take profits and move on
      573Comment
      Report
    • BontaBonta
      ·07-09
      I closed 4 lot(s) $GME 20240712 40.0 CALL$  ,>85% profits. Recycling the entry. Will continue to short. Focus seems to have shifted towards chewy from gme
      1.17KComment
      Report
       
       
       
       

      Most Discussed

       
       
       
       
       

      Company: TTMF Limited. Tech supported by Xiangshang Yixin.

      Email:uservice@ttm.financial