I'm bullish on a 1 year time horizon

$SUPER MICRO COMPUTER INC(SMCI)$ I give fundamentals more credit than technicals, but in SMCI's case, technicals possibly have a bigger influence on a short term or intermediate term basis.

Of the 59M shares outstanding, 65% are held by institutional investors which arguably shift in-and-out positions less than others. The remaining 35% includes individual investors, day traders, etc. They can be far more tactically shifty and affect price action.

Nevertheless, at the end of the day fundamentals still underpin stocks. I'm bullish on a 1 year time horizon but admittedly do not have a price target, find SMCI difficult to value and see it as somewhat speculative.

super man GIFsuper man GIF

Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.



  • Top
  • Latest
  • YueShan