LTC Properties offloads 2 New Mexico senior centers for $21.3M
LTC Properties $LTC Properties(LTC)$ said it sold two nursing centers in New Mexico, with a total bed capacity of 235 members, for $21.3 million.
The proceeds from the sale will be used to pay down the company’s unsecured revolving line of credit.
LTC anticipates recording a gain on sale of about $15 million in the first quarter.
As a result of the sale, the two properties were removed from the operator’s master lease, and LTC provided a rent decrease of 7.5% of the net proceeds, or about $1.5 million of cash rent, to the operator.
Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.
- fishinglo·03-20 14:38I'm not buying LTC to sell at a better price. I'm hopeful, if things turn out well for me, my Roth holdings will be transfer through via my estate. A tax free blessing for ten years after I'm gone. I hope to be able to buy LTC on the dips until my last day.LikeReport
- YvetteGunther·03-20 14:38For me, LTC is a unique holding. its a monthly lifetime revenue machine, held in my Roth IRA. LTC provides a very special consistent tax free income.LikeReport
- shining87·03-20 14:41The whole industry is being crushed right now. When the situation calms down, I will buy back.LikeReport
- jeffry09·03-20 14:38LTC is not a stock to buy and sell for trading purposes. I love LTC. It's special!LikeReport
- DUL FIARDI·03-18kLikeReport