TSLA Continues to Buying Opportunities for XPEV & NIO 🔋🚘
(1) Most recent drama is Musk’s trial🤦🏻♀️
➡️ The trial seeks to resolve claims by shareholder Richard Tornetta that the 2018 pay package was dictated by Musk, to subservient directors and approved by a vote of shareholders who were misled by TSLA🔥
➡️ Musk and the TSLA directors named as defendants repeatedly testified that the package achieved what it set out to do, which is to deliver 10-fold growth in the company's stock price.
➡️ After 5 days of testimony, including three hours from Elon Musk, a Delaware judge will now decide whether Musk's $56 billion pay package from TSLA was justified by the company's explosive growth or undermined by a flawed process.
⚠️ Outcome of this trial may add further downward pressure to TSLA’s share price.
(2) The Twitter (TWTR) drama continues to be major contributor‼️
➡️ Since Musk’s TWTR takeover plans was revealed, TSLA had been going downhill.
➡️ Musk repeatedly sold TSLA’s shares to fund TWTR & this had greatly shook investors’ confidence 🔥🥵
➡️ TSLA is considering firing more TWTR employees today(21/11), this time targeting the sales and partnership side of the business after mass resignations among engineers on 17/11…
(3) TSLA has had 19 🇺🇸 recalls in 2022😱😱 involving 3.7 million vehicles including 4 recent recalls just in November‼️
⚠️ 15/11: 321,628 Models Y & 3 were recalled due to tail light issues😰😰
⚠️ 15/11: 29,348 were vehicles recalled due to air bag issues😰😰
⚠️ 1/11: 40,168 vehicles were recalled due to loss of power steering while driving😰😰
⚠️ 1/11: 53 vehicles were recalled due passenger-side mirror compliance issue😰
(1) As of now, I still think TSLA might recover. However, Musk is an unpredictable individual & anything can happen to prove me otherwise🙈🙉🙊
(2) Once TWTR reports a profitable quarter, that would be a turning point for TSLA & investors would be assured that Musk no longer needs to sell his TSLA’s shares to fund TWTR. Till then, I will just hold my TSLA’s share without averaging down or day trade TSLQ to cover my paper losses😅
(3) Less recalls would also help in improving TSLA’s share price💪
(4) Popular Chinese EV $XPeng Inc.(XPEV)$
As usual-🤔💭 Consider POV & Actions of investors + 👩🏻💻👨🏻💻 Research + 🗑FOMO & Greed = Investing Wisely 🤓🤗 + Accumulating Wealth 💵💰
Source Websites: Reuters & Barchart
Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.