[Events] What's your story with football?
ASEAN football fans will certainly be very busy but the happiest people in the following two months. As the 2022 AFF Championship qualification just ended, World Cup, the most-watched football event on the planet comes into the spotlight.
Today, we would like to invite you to share your story about football. You may win Tiger Coins, stock vouchers, and an AFF football ticket! 🐯🐯
💡How to participate
2. Write down your story on that page, and create a post
1. All Tigers will be given 50 coins at least for posting on the TOPIC page!
2. All Tigers will be given extra 50-300 coins randomly according to the quality and users' interaction of their posts
3. Three Tigers with the most high-quality post will be given a US$ 5 stock voucher each!
4. Three Tigers whose posts get the most likes will be given 1000 Tiger Coins each!
5. One lucky Tiger whose post gets an Editor's Pick will win an AFF ticket!
(Notes: Meaningless, unoriginal posts or posts with under 50 characters will NOT be counted)
Now - 30th December
Finally, let's take a quick look at some basic information about the 2022 AFF Championship and FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 to welcome the biggest-ever football season together!
2022 AFF Championship
This will be the 14th edition of the AFF Championship, the football championship of nations affiliated to the ASEAN Football Federation (AFF). The final tournament is scheduled to run from 20 December 2022 to 16 January 2023. 10 teams would be split in two groups of five and play a round robin system with each team playing two home and two away fixtures.
In August, Tiger Brokers were announced as an Official Sponsor of the AFF Mitsubishi Electric Cup 2022. This is our first-ever partnership with South East Asia’s flagship international football competition.
2022 FIFA World Cup
It will take place in Qatar from 20 November to 18 December 2022, and this will be the first World Cup to be held in the Arab world. The tournament will be the last with 32 participating teams.
Tons of Tiger coins, stock vouchers and football tickets are waiting for you!
- 1. Tiger Brokers (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“TBSPL”) reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, TBSPL reserves the right to make the final decision.
- 2. This material shall not be copied or redistributed. The information contained in this material is for reference only, which does not constitute and shall not be used or considered as:（1）an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to purchase or sell any financial products or services; or（2）a proposal to make any financial decisions; or（3）any investment advice.
- 3. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.