PeterDiCarlo

Quant Trader 💻 NEVER FINANCIAL ADVICE

    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·10:28

      $TSLA Is at Risk. $DKNG and $SPCX Are Showing Strength

      🚨 Three very different setups right now. $Tesla Motors(TSLA)$ broke below our key $350 support, putting the bullish structure at risk. The bulls still have one chance to regain control: reclaim the swing low ASAP. If that level stays lost, the broader downside move we covered earlier could come into play. Not a good look for $TSLA right now. ⚠️ 🔥 $DraftKings Inc.(DKNG)$ Smart Money Zone Alert This is one I’m watching closely. Smart Money Support + Wedge Support are lining up, creating an interesting setup for the next 6–12 months. 🎯 Upside target: $42.50 🚀 $SpaceX(SPCX)$ Up 40%+ since we called the bottom, and the space sector continues to show real strength. Mo
      233Comment
      Report
      $TSLA Is at Risk. $DKNG and $SPCX Are Showing Strength
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-29 07:48

      $FSLR Is Still Bullish, But $180 Matters Now

      $First Solar(FSLR)$ is testing a potential structural shift, so this week’s price action matters. To keep the bullish structure intact, I want to see $180 reclaimed by the weekly close. The stock is still trading at a significant discount, and if the structure holds, I’m watching for a move toward $320 over the next 12 months — roughly +77% upside. There’s also a chance this is simply a stop hunt: price breaks below support, triggers stops, then quickly recovers back above the key level. We saw a similar setup in Oracle during the week of July 20 before the stock went on to rally more than 50%. I’m still bullish on $FSLR, but I’m staying objective. 🎯 $180 reclaim = structure stays intact ⚠️ Weekly close below = reassess the setup 🚀 $320 = longer-t
      660Comment
      Report
      $FSLR Is Still Bullish, But $180 Matters Now
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-29 07:46

      Bitcoin Broke $82.5K. The Structure Just Turned Bullish

      Bitcoin just confirmed the structural shift we’ve been waiting for BtcUSD 🚀Since the June low Bitcoin hit our smart money zone at $57,700 and has since rallied more than 46% in under 90 days. The key level we’ve been watching is $82,500. Bitcoin has now broken through that resistance, with both internal and external market structure turning bullish. When that happens, I start watching for a potential move back toward all time highs over the next four to six months. Here’s the important part: Most of the time, price pulls back after a move like this and forms a higher low. The levels I’m watching: • $72,000: First pullback area • $67,000: Deeper pullback area and where I’d look to add positions • No pullback: Possible, but historically less common Based on my testing, we get some type of pu
      191Comment
      Report
      Bitcoin Broke $82.5K. The Structure Just Turned Bullish
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-29 07:44

      $TTWO Is Down 25%, I’m Still Not Buying

      $Take-Two(TTWO)$ down -25% since we posted the bearish setup, and I am NOT touching it yet ❌ The summer was not looking good. Weekly structure broke, and price pushed back into the bearish smart money zone. Since then, the stock has sold off roughly 25% and continues to bleed as we approach the release of Grand Theft Auto 6. That does not change my fundamental outlook. With a bearish setup like this, I would normally expect price to continue lower into the monthly bullish institutional buy zone. There is also a major volume profile gap between $200 and $160. I would not short this name here, as RVR isn't ideal right now. If I wanted to build a long position, I would be more interested between $170 and $160. That range offers a much better discount
      403Comment
      Report
      $TTWO Is Down 25%, I’m Still Not Buying
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-29 07:43

      $IREN Is Up 45%, The Next Setup Could Be Even Bigger

      $IREN Ltd(IREN)$ bullish structure remains intact. Even after the pullback at the end of July, IREN bounced and continued holding structure. Since then, the stock is up 45% in 57 days. The daily internal structure is also improving, with higher highs and higher lows. That is a positive sign that momentum is shifting. I expect we could see another pullback into the $40 to $37.50 range before the next leg higher. My short-term target over the next 60 days is $55. Over the next six months, I’m watching for a move back toward $70. As long as IREN holds above the $30 swing low, I believe the recovery remains on the table. Markets are always moving - and sometimes, the best move is knowing what works for you. With Treasury yields, oil prices and rate ex
      801Comment
      Report
      $IREN Is Up 45%, The Next Setup Could Be Even Bigger
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-29 07:41

      $AMZN Is Setting Up for the Next Entry

      I sold my $Amazon.com(AMZN)$ shares in August before the pullback, and I’m now watching for my next entry. Previously, when price pulled back into the institutional buy zone, Amazon typically formed a new swing high within two to three months. If that pattern continues, price could move roughly 20% higher toward $290 between the end of November and December. According to my system, Amazon is currently an early buy. However, if I were looking for the optimal entry, I would set an alert around $240, near the daily smart money zone. After the major earnings rally, price has pulled back and compressed nearly 15% over 52 days. I’m glad I sold when I did, and I’ll be watching for an opportunity to get back into this name soon. Markets are always moving
      859Comment
      Report
      $AMZN Is Setting Up for the Next Entry
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-28

      $QCOM & $ON - The Next Leg Up May Start With a Pullback

      $Qualcomm(QCOM)$ and $ON Semiconductor(ON)$ are at different points in the same setup: Strong momentum → short-term pullback → higher low → next leg higher $QCOM is already up 40%+ since we posted the setup less than 60 days ago. Now price is approaching $200, where I expect some short-term rejection. That doesn't necessarily change the bigger trend. A pause around resistance could simply give the stock room to reset before another move higher. ⚡ Then there’s $ON. It’s up 17% since my last upgrade, but I’m expecting a pullback into next week. The key level to watch is the reaction after that pullback. 📈 If $ON forms a higher low, the next upside objective comes into focus: 🎯 $100 within the next 90 days Dif
      1.76KComment
      Report
      $QCOM & $ON - The Next Leg Up May Start With a Pullback
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-25

      $ORCL, $CIFR and $APP Are All Sitting at Key Technical Levels

      🐯 Hey Tigers! The market is giving us three very different setups this morning. 1. $Oracle(ORCL)$ Trading below short-term support. For me, $140 is the level that matters this week. A recovery and weekly close back above it would help stabilize the chart. If $140 turns into confirmed resistance instead, I’d be watching the low $120s as the next major downside area. So far, the chart is still in defense mode. 2. $Cipher Mining Inc.(CIFR)$ Yesterday’s short-term target was hit. 🎯 That move played out, but I’m not expecting a straight line toward the longer-term $30 target. A pullback toward $16 would not surprise me before the next potential leg higher. That would simply be a deeper reset inside the larger
      2.94KComment
      Report
      $ORCL, $CIFR and $APP Are All Sitting at Key Technical Levels
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-22

      $SPY Holds the Key as $META Breaks Out and $NVDA Buyers Return

      📊 Markets are heading into an interesting week. $SPY futures are green, but the bull flag still needs confirmation. Meanwhile, $TSLA held its Smart Money Zone, $NVDA saw buyers step in, and $META confirmed its breakout above the weekly swing high. Here’s what I’m watching. 👀 📈 $SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust(SPY)$ Futures are green heading into the week. The bull flag is still waiting for confirmation. We need a daily close above the swing high before I consider the breakout confirmed. This should make for an interesting week. I’m still mentally prepared for one more pullback before a potential breakout to new all-time highs. Ideally, $750 holds as the floor. 🧱 🔥 $Tesla Motors(TSLA)$ The 1H Smart Money Zone he
      2.42K1
      Report
      $SPY Holds the Key as $META Breaks Out and $NVDA Buyers Return
    • PeterDiCarloPeterDiCarlo
      ·09-21

      $SPY Bull Flag Needs One More Breakout Confirmation

      $SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust(SPY)$ futures are green heading into the week, but the setup still needs confirmation. The bull flag is taking shape, but the pattern isn't confirmed yet. We still need a daily close above the recent swing high to validate the breakout setup. That leaves two scenarios on the table. A clean break above the swing high would open the door to a move toward new all-time highs. But a pullback before that breakout would not necessarily invalidate the setup. 🎯 The key level to watch is $750. If $750 continues to hold as support, the broader bullish structure remains intact. I’m still prepared for one more shakeout before the next attempt higher. Either way, this could make for an interesting week. 👀📊 Markets are always moving -
      1.17KComment
      Report
      $SPY Bull Flag Needs One More Breakout Confirmation
       
       
       
       

      Most Discussed