🎁$V Nearing 52w High, A Good Celebration For Its 65th Anniversary
1. Dividend Stock $Visa(V)$ Show A Good Celebration For Its 65th Anniversary2.What May Drive $Visa(V)$ ‘s Price Higher？Strong Earnings: $Visa(V)$ reported third quarter EPS of $2.16, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $2.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.12B versus the consensus estimate of $8.06B.Valuation: $Visa(V)$ ‘s current price-to-earnings ratio (TTM) is 29.68, lower than the industrial average data at 101.87.Target Price From Tiprank: Based on 21 Wall Street analysts offering 12 month price targets for $Visa(V)$ in the last 3 months. The average price target is $284.62 w
🎁$T Reaffirmed Great Cash Flow & Dividend, More Bounce Ahead?
1. $AT&T Inc(T)$ Rose up 3% and Shaping a Bullish Continuation Pattern？American multinational telecommunications holding company $AT&T Inc(T)$ rank the 4th by trading volume on Thursday trading, what happened? Any good news? 2.What May Drive $AT&T Inc(T)$ ‘s Price？Business： $AT&T Inc(T)$ is ranked #30 on the Fortune 500, and also ranked #1 on BMW's Top 50 Green Fleets list. The company will offer deals on a new iPhone come Friday as it tries to win more customers in a slowing market. Recent News telling its free cash flow and dividend should Be Fine.Strong Earnings: Revenues of $29.9 billion(+0.9% YoY),Cash from ope
🎁Why $INTC Freshes 52wk Highs While Other Chip Stocks Were Down?
1. $Intel(INTC)$ Broke Out With Strong Volume on the Daily Chart.$Intel(INTC)$ freshes 52wk highs, and completely filled that July 2022 gap, even as many other chip stocks were down.2.What Will Drive $Intel(INTC)$ Price Higher？Business: $Intel(INTC)$ signed (down payment) a big new customer for their developing foundry business. Barrons said $Intel(INTC)$ heads higher even as U.S.-China chip ar worries mount. “Since joining Intel two years ago, Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger has implemented an aggressive turnaround strategy, betting on the expansion of the company’s foundry business. E
🎁$Airbnb Jumps on S&P 500 Inclusion, Will It Ascend More?
1. $Airbnb, Inc.(ABNB)$ Jumps on S&P 500 Inclusion.2. What Will Drive $Airbnb, Inc.(ABNB)$ Price Higher？Business: $Airbnb, Inc.(ABNB)$ is an U.S. American corporation operating an online marketplace for short- and long-term homestays and experiences. The platform allow house and condo owners turn their properties into short-term rentals. The idea has hatched plenty of competitors. Even large hotel chains offer similar properties in addition to their standard lodgingEarnings: $Airbnb, Inc.(ABNB)$’s EPS ballooned 75% higher vs. a year earlier, marking the fifth quarter in a row of robust
🎁$DELL Shares Jumped to Record High, What's the Target?
1. $Dell Technologies Inc.(DELL)$ Busts a 21% Move on Earnings Last Friday.2. What Will Drive $Dell Technologies Inc.(DELL)$ Price Higher？Business: $Dell Technologies Inc.(DELL)$ , the PC maker is famous for its production, design, and sales of home and office computers. Dell is going all in on generative AI and offering hardware to run powerful models and a new platform to help organizations get started. The company released what it calls Dell Generative AI Solutions for clients to set up access to large language models and create generative AI projects. Companies that embrace AI may bring huge fortunes to their investors.Earnings:
🎁$GOOG Reaches a 52-Week High, An ATH Under AI Wave Will Come Soon?
1. $Alphabet(GOOG)$ Hits 52-week High After Announcing It’s “AI Monetary“Plan? This mega-cap tech hitting a 52-week high on Tuesday and continues to rise on Wednesday, which is proving to be the next big AI play after $NVIDIA Corp(NVDA)$?2. What Will Drive $Alphabet(GOOG)$ Higher？ Business: $Alphabet(GOOG)$ plans to start charging large businesses $30 per month for each user of its artificial intelligence enhancements that are being added to Gmail and other productivity apps, the company said Tuesday.Earnings: Alphabet (GOOGL) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Trans
🎁$HAS Rose 7% & Led $SPX on Monopoly Prospects, Still Cheap?
1. $Hasbro(HAS)$ Rose 7.05% and Led the $SPX on Tuesday Trading.Globally recognized toy company $Hasbro(HAS)$ rises 7% after Bank of America raises earnings expectations for FY on monopoly prospects $HAS shows a breakout pattern on 22 AUG 2023.Disclaimer: Historical performance of stocks or indexes is not indicative of future trends. The content of this article is for informational purposes only, not direct investment advice.2. Does $Hasbro(HAS)$ Worthy and Cheap?Operating Capability: $Hasbro(HAS)$ has been profitable 10 times over the past 10 years, despite reporting a Loss Per Share of $1.85 in the past twelve months. The