[Events]Share a New Year video greeting
I would like to invite you to share a New Year video greeting. By participating in our campaign, you will win 1000 Tiger coins and gifts, and you have the chance to win a USD20 stock voucher.
How to participate？
If you want to upload your video, you can leave a message in the comment section of the post, and contact the Tiger staff. We will grant video-posting access to you.
- WeChat: itiger2014
- E-mail: email@example.com
How to post videos?
- Go to the website https://ttm.financial/
- Log in your account
- Upload your videos and publish
- Introduce yourself, I am xxx (name or Tiger community nickname), from (city, country)
- New Year's Wish, I hope for 2023 ...
- Bless your Tiger's friends in your native language.
- You'd better choose a clean background. Blank and single-color walls or landmarks are excellent backgrounds.
- Be sure that there are no noises or echoes in your video so that your audience can clearly hear your blessing.
- It would be better if New Year-and Tiger-related elements could appear in the video, such as Tiger giveaways or the Tiger Trade app.
- You'd better position yourself in the middle of your video by using landscape mode.
- A video should not exceed 20-30 seconds in length.
- MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV and other video formats are supported, but the size cannot exceed 1GB.
- Only one video can be uploaded per article.
- Non-MP4 format videos will need transcoding when you upload, so please be patient.
- QR codes, Telegram, Discord, etc are not permitted in video content. We do not recommend using insults, abuse, or other unhealthy language in this video.
- All Tigers who leave a comment on this post and tag your friends will receive 20 Tiger Coins.
- All Tigers who post a New Year video greeting in the Tiger Trade will receive a Tiger Gift or 1000 Tiger Coins.
- In addition, you get a chance to win USD20 Stock Vouchers🐯🐯🐯🐯
⏰ Event Duration
22 November, 2022- 17 January, 2023
Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.