🔥Stock Prediction: How will Alibaba close Thursday 4/8 following their earnings?
Click to vote. Can you predict where Alibaba will move following their earnings? If you get the right answers, you can get 20 Tiger Coins. In addition, you have the chance of winning 100 Tiger Coins.$Alibaba(BABA)$ $Alibaba(09988)$
Alibaba announced that it will release its FQ1'23 earnings reportl on Thursday, 4 August. Lets's guess where Alibaba will move following their earnings?
Alibaba Q2 earnings consensus
Wall Street expects Alibaba to earn 10.27 per share on revenue of 203.36 billion. This compares to the year-ago quarter when earnings came to $2.57 per share on revenue of $32.37 billion.💡 Highlights of this quarter:
In addition to revenue and EPS, we should also pay attention to the following aspects:
- What is the growth rate of Alibaba's e-commerce revenue following the epidemic and the absence of 618 with the anchors Wei Ya, Li Jiaqi ?
- How did Alibaba's international business fare after the Russia-Ukraine War?
- Cloud computing revenue performance, Amazon's cloud computing business achieved revenue of 19.7 billion US dollars, up 33% year-on-year. How about Alibaba's cloud service business?
Since its peak in the latter part of 2020, Alibaba has lost roughly two-thirds of its market cap or about half a billion. The shares have plunged more than 72% since its 2020 peak, driven by China's increased regulatory scrutiny. What are your insights about Alibaba's financial reports?
- Click to vote. Guess where Alibaba will move following their earnings? If you get correct answers, you can get 20 Tiger Coins.
- Reply and forward this post, share your insights about Alibaba's financial reports, we will give 100 Tiger Coins with outstanding comments.
- All Tigers who write posts containing more than 300 characters will receive 300 Tiger Coins. Tigers who write posts of the highest quality will receive 1,000 Tiger Coins. Make a post on the TOPIC page >>
The deadline for this event is 21:00 on 4 August, SGT
Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.