🔥[REWARDS] To Make Money, Share Your Stock List with Others
Welcome to Daily Discussion! This is the place for you to share your trading ideas and win coins!
- We will reward you with 50 Tiger Coins when you share your knowledge about stocks and markets here, depending on quality and originality.
(NOTE: Comments posted under this article WILL NOT be counted)
2.You will be given 5 Tiger coins if you tag more than 3 friends in the comment area
Meanwhile, we will be listing the stocks mentioned by those selected Tigers for your reference every day (not investment advice though)
Is there anything you would like to share about your trades today?
[Winners Announcement: 15 Mar]
Congratulations on being offered 50 Tiger Coins!
And let's congratulate these Tigers for winning 5-40 Coins:
Below are Today's Key Takeaways.
Top News Move the Market
Tiger Community TOP10 Tickers
⭐For The Daily Most Active Stocks in S&P 500 & The Top 10 Popular Stcocks on WallStreetBets please turn to@TigerObserver
Wednesday Afternoon Market Recap
- U.S. stock futures ticked up Wednesday night after investor fears of a widespread banking crisis led to a volatile trading session. Dow Jones Industrial Averagefutureswere up 70 points, or 0.2%. Meanwhile,S&P 500futuresrose 0.32% andNasdaq 100futuresclimbed 0.46%.During theregular trading session, theDowat one point fell 725 points before ending the day down by 280.83 points, or 0.87% lower. TheS&P 500dropped 0.7%, and the tech-heavyNasdaq Compositeedged 0.05% higher.
- Credit Suisse shares rallied almost 7% aftera statement from the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority and the Swiss National Bank said that the bank is currently well capitalized. The SNB added that it would provide additional liquidity if necessary.Shares tumbled 13.9% during Wednesday’s trading session after Credit Suisse’s largest investor, Saudi National Bank, said that it could not provide the Swiss bank with any further financial assistance.
- Adobe the software company’s shares were up 4.6% after itsfiscal first-quarter results topped Wall Street estimates. The company reported adjusted earnings of $3.80 per share and revenue of $4.66 billion. Analysts polled by Refinitiv had expected earnings of $3.68 per share and revenue of $4.62 billion.
- Five Below shares of the value retailer were down more than 3% in extended trading, slipping on the company’s muted outlook for the first quarter. Five Below reported revenue that topped Wall Street’s expectations, according to Refinitiv, and earnings were in-line with estimates.
Or tag the topic when you make a post
Share your ideas on the trading opportunities or the market trends, and you will win coins!
Stay safe and good luck with your investing!
Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.