🚀Share your strategy for making money on the market(20 Jan)
Welcome to Daily Discussion! This is the place for you to share your trading ideas and win coins!
- You will be given 100 Tiger Coins according to the quality & original of the post
(NOTE: Comments posted under this article WILL NOT be counted)
2.You will be given 10 Tiger coins if you tag more than 3 friends in the comment area
Meanwhile, we will be listing the stocks mentioned by those selected Tigers for your reference every day (not investment advice though)
Is there anything you would like to share about your trades today?
[Winners Announcement: 20 Jan]
Congratulations on being offered 100 Tiger Coins!
2.Here are the stocks mentioned by the above Tigers:$Alibaba(BABA)$ $OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORP(O39.SI)$ $Activision Blizzard(ATVI)$ $DBS GROUP HOLDINGS LTD(D05.SI)$ $ORIGIN ENERGY LIMITED(ORG.AU)$ $AGL ENERGY LTD(AGL.AU)$ (Not investment advice)
And let's congratulate these Tigers for winning 10-50 Coins:
In the comment area tag more than 3 friends get 10 tiger coins：
Below are Today's Key Takeaways.
Daily Focus Friday
Top News Move the Market
Tiger Community TOP10 Tickers
⭐For The Daily Most Active Stocks in S&P 500 & The Top 10 Popular Stcocks on WallStreetBets please turn to@TigerObserver
Thursday Afternoon Market Recap
- During Thursday’s session, the Dow and the S&P 500 both closed lower to hit their third negative days in a row as corporate earnings and economic data signal a slowing economy. The Dow slipped more than 252 points, or 0.76% and is now down 0.31% year to date. The S&P 500 shed 0.76% and the Nasdaq Composite lost 0.96%, but both indexes are positive for the year.
- Netflix jumped 7% after reporting more subscribers than expected even though its quarterly earnings missed analysts’ estimates.
- Nordstrom shares fell 6.5% after the company cut its annual profit forecast for its fiscal year following weak holiday sales. The retailer reported that net sales for the holiday period slipped 3.5%, and that it now expects annual revenue growth at the lower end of the 5% to 7% range it previously gave.
- Following Nordstrom’s weak holiday earnings report and year-end forecast, other retailers slumped.Macy’s,Kohl’s andDillard’s fell 2.5%, 4% and 1.3% respectively.
- Netflix added 7.66 million paid subscribers during the fourth quarter, more than the 4.57 million Wall Street expected. This is the first quarter that Netflix’s ad tier is reflected in its earnings. Founder Reed Hastings is stepping down as co-CEO and will be executive chairman.
- FAA says contractor unintentionally deleted files before outage disrupted thousands of flights
- Google normally pays full bonuses in January, but this year the company is pushing out 20% of payments to employees until at least March. Google described the January payout as an “advance” in correspondence to employees. Some employees were surprised and confused by the change and made memes to describe their reactions.
Or tag the topic when you make a post
Share your ideas on the trading opportunities or the market trends, and you will win coins!
Stay safe and good luck with your investing!
Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.